I feel like I say things are amazing and super busy every time I post, but it's SO TRUE! Life just keeps getting crazier and crazier, but in a good way! I don't even know where to begin, so I'll do a quick rundown.
- Photoshoot and interview with DuJour, and you can see the pictures and interview HERE
Here is a sneak peek...
- Kim added me to her Kim Kardashian game!! How exciting is that?! I've been bugging her for awhile now, and she finally listened! So go check me out on the app ASAP. I'm sure everyone saw all the pics of little North headed to the spa with Kim the other day! Isn't she the cutest?
- Khloe hosted her first Thanksgiving in her new house! It was delicious and beautiful. She put a lot of hard work into decorating and making the meal. I am beyond proud of her, and hopefully she will host again! She even made a few recipes from my cookbook, which put a big smile on my face. How flattering! Check out this setup:
- Rob is so busy with Arthur George! He has expanded to loungewear, which has been a huge hit. If you are looking for Christmas presents, this is a great idea! Check this stuff out! Click here
for a list of stores that carry Arthur George.
- Kendall, Kendall, Kendall. Where do I even START?! Kendall seems to be everywhere these days! She did a huge spread for Dazed Magazine, attended the British Fashion Awards, walked the Chanel runway, and had a photoshoot with LOVE magazine with the lovely Cara Delevingne! Her work ethic amazes me every day. Guess where she got it from?????
- Kylie Hair Kouture for Bellami are on sale here
! There are 11 different shades to choose from. I'm even thinking of getting some...think I'd look good with blue hair extensions?!? KIDDING! Kim would kill me.
I think that's about it that is going on with my family! Hope everyone is doing well.